THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    American girl visiting England
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American girl visiting England
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An American girl was visiting England and was invited to a party. While dancing with a stuffy mono-cycled Englishman, her necklace became unfastened and slipped down the back of her dress. She asked the Englishman to retrieve the jewelry piece for her. He was very embarrassed, but wishing to comply with her request, he reached cautiously down the back of her gown. “I’m terribly sorry,” he said, “but I can’t seem to reach it.” She told him, “Try further down.” At this point, he noticed that he was being watched by everyone in the room which made him feel most uncomfortable and he whispered to the girl, ”I feel such a perfect ass.” She said, “Never mind that! Just get the damn necklace.”

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Imagine how much more readable that might have been with English punctuation......

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4463 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Speaking of the punctuation, that reminds me of the one about Prince Charles + Camilla's wedding night. They had been parade all day with her wearing new shoes + by nightfall, she was exhausted + her feet hurt. She asked Charles to remove her shoes. In the next-door chamber, the regent Phillip was listening with his ear to the wall. He hears Charles when working on the 1st shoe say "By Jove this is tight." Phillip just chuckles + says, of course with a face like that she has to be a virgin. The Charles goes to remove the 2nd shoe + says, "I say, this ones tighter than the other." Phillip just chuckles
+ says, "Yes once a navy man always a navy man."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo