Notify
Tools

Re: Having a little fun !
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
BAW,

my thoughts exactly. ONYA mate!

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
...good reply, BAW...
isn't it amazing that some idiots feel obliged to show their small-mindedness over something as non-threatening as telling (or repeating) a JOKE for cryin out loud....
........keep em coming.... I, for one, don't READ the politics forum very often... by choice....

Posts: 323 | Location: N.Central Texas | Registered: 28 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

Try that with a big city cop in the US (not some hick from "Walker County, Texas") and you'll be riding in a squad car to the local mental hospital for a psycho exam.

Posts: 649 | Location: NY | Registered: 15 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
JUST HAVING A LITTLE FUN

�Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. I went to the public library the other day. I was only in there for about 5 minutes. When I came out there was a city cop writing out a parking ticket. I went up to him and said, �Come on, buddy, how about giving a senior a break?� He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.

�I called him a name. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So I called him a worse name. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him the more tickets he wrote.

�I didn't care. My car was parked around the corner and this one had an �Elect John Kerry� bumper sticker on it. I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important at our age.�

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

BAW,

You have just proven to me that you are a stupid f--k. This same joke was on the political forum a couple of days ago. Nice try for glory asshole.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool.....

one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
BAW,

You have just proven to me that you are a stupid f--k. This same joke was on the political forum a couple of days ago. Nice try for glory asshole.

Original:

WORKING PEOPLE FREQUENTLY ASK RETIRED PEOPLE WHAT
THEY DO TO MAKE THEIR DAYS INTERESTING.

I WENT TO THE STORE THE OTHER DAY. I WAS ONLY IN THERE FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES.

WHEN I CAME OUT THERE WAS A COP WRITING OUT A PARKING TICKET.

I WENT UP TO HIM AND SAID, "COME ON BUDDY, DON'T BE A JERK. HOW ABOUT GIVING A SENIOR A BREAK?"

HE IGNORED ME AND CONTINUED WRITING THE TICKET.

I CALLED HIM A BAD NAME. HE GLARED AT ME AND STARTED WRITING ANOTHER TICKET FOR HAVING WORN TIRES.

SO I CALLED HIM A WAY WORSE NAME. HE FINISHED THE SECOND TICKET AND PUT IT ON THE WINDSHIELD WITH THE FIRST.

THEN HE STARTED WRITING A THIRD TICKET.

THIS WENT ON FOR ABOUT 20 MINUTES. THE MORE I ABUSED HIM THE MORE TICKETS HE WROTE.

I DIDN'T CARE. MY CAR WAS PARKED AROUND THE CORNER AND THIS ONE HAD AN "ELECT JOHN KERRY" BUMPER STICKER ON IT.

I TRY TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN EACH DAY NOW THAT I'M RETIRED.

IT'S IMPORTANT AT OUR AGE.

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
I guess you took offence because the butt of the joke was a Kerry supporter.(Like you?) I guess you could not tell that BAW is an Aussie, he will never see a car with a Kerry sticker on it, this was not a true story. Quit being a troll.

I've been to New York, there are hicks, rednecks, bigots, and elitist up there, which are you??

Hog Killer

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have seen this joke in a couple of different places recently and have had it sent to me twice. So doe's that give me the right to cut someone down for posting it again, I think not!. Not a bad joke BAW and a better reply. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote