THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Don’t like it? That’ll be $1.98
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Don’t like it? That’ll be $1.98
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted
Don’t like it? That’ll be $1.98

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13654 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker tu2 Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
NO SHIT! I as well of the rest of America are fed up with this; but are we going to do about it? Nothing, because we don't know how. I have already mentioned before that the universal fee on your phone bill is for financing free cel phones for welfare recipients + YOU are paying for it with no choice in the matter. In 2008 Leonard Cohen at age 72 was coming to Austin; I had to see him. Tickets went on sale @ 10:00 Friday morning; when I called at 9:45 the sai all the tickets were gone. Scalpers bought them all before anyone could buy them. I was so pissed about getting fxxxked that I ALMOST didn't buy tickets, but I was thinking, well guess what, Lenny is 72; how bad do you want to see him? So I bit the bullet + paid $400.00 for what had should have been $80.00 tickets. I don't regret the show, it was fabulous; but I ALWAYS resent getting fxxked, deliberately.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
On the flip side of that coin, about 12 years ago The Rolling Stones came to play ACL fest + the scalpers bought up all the tickets + were standing on every street corner trying to sell them. No one was buying, so the Stones just let everyone in for free + the scalpers took it in the shorts. Justice.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote