THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Re: Letter From A Concerned Senior Citizen
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Letter From A Concerned Senior Citizen
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Richard Kymble
posted
Mort,
RonsGuns only posted his comment on the thread you started. If RonsGuns has issues with what I post, let him let me know.

Maybe RonsGuns has a problem with you and your posts, either way I don't appreciate you bringing your fight to threads I've started, especially with the cursing that's in the quote box. You de-value the forum with such nonsense.

I don't expect a reply, you've been added to my ignore list.

Have a happy and fulfilling life.

Posts: 129 | Location: Brisbane. Queensland. Australia. | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Richard Kymble
posted Hide Post
what's with that, Mort?

Have I upset or offended you?

Posts: 129 | Location: Brisbane. Queensland. Australia. | Registered: 26 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted Hide Post
Richard,
Ron threw a tantrum and decided that jokes at GW Bush's expense were political and should be on the political forum. I guess that jokes at Kerry's or Clinton's expense are not political according to Ron. You will have to ask him what the difference is.

Mort

Posts: 567 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 February 2002Reply With Quote