Find
Notify
Tools

Little Johnny on Obama
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A teacher in Elmira, New York asked her 6th grade class how many of
them were Obama fans.
Not really knowing what an Obama fan is, but wanting to be liked by the teacher, All the kids raised their hands except for Little Johnny.

The teacher asked Little Johnny why he has decided to be different...again.
Little Johnny said, 'Because I'm not an Obama fan.'
The teacher asked, 'Why aren't you an Obama fan?'
Johnny said, 'Because I'm a Republican.'

The teacher asked him why he's a Republican. Little Johnny answered, 'Well, my Mom's a Republican and my Dad's a Republican, So I'm a Republican.'

Annoyed by this answer, the teacher asked, 'If your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot, What would that make you?'

With a big smile, Little Johnny replied, That would make me an Obama fan.'

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted Hide Post
Actually this is a rehash of a well known event in American history. At a public meeting Theodore Roosevelt was confronted by a Democratic heckler.
quote:
Roosevelt: "May I ask the gentleman why he is a Democrat?"

Heckler: "My grandfather was a Democrat; my father was a Democrat; and I am a Democrat."

Roosevelt: "Suppose your grandfather has been a jackass and your father was a jackass, what would you be?"

Heckler: "A Republican!"

For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.

Posts: 567 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
quote:
A teacher in Elmira, New York

I'm not taking offense but, why Elmira, New York? I graduated from Southside High there.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote