Find
Notify
Tools

a farm boy moves.....
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jimatcat
posted
to town....his first time away from home.... and he gets lonesome for his pets.... so when his folks come to town to visit, they bring his pet pig.... landlord happens by about this time and tells him to take the pig to the zoo....next day the landlord sees his young tenant romping around the yard and says "I told you to take that pig to the zoo!!!".... kid looks suprised at his outburst and replies " We went to the zoo... and we had so much fun, next week we're going to SEAWORLD!!!!!"

go big or go home ........

DSC-- Life Member
NRA--Life member
DRSS--9.3x74 r Chapuis

Posts: 2842 | Location: dividing my time between san angelo and victoria texas.......... USA | Registered: 26 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
In this neck of the woods, that ain't no joke! In fact, it'd probably be in the Travel section of the Saturday* paper complete with pictures and "Local Boy Now Lives in Big City" article....

*(nobody 'round here works on Sundays, not even the paperboy. Sunday's "Go to Meetin'" Day with fried chicken, anna maybe a game of hoss-choes in the afternoon.)

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote