New
Find
Notify
Tools

blonde .....again
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
she was at her first football game with her BF and when it was over he asked her how she liked it and she replied stupid to play a game based on 25 cents. how u figure he asked. well she said at the beginning they flipped a coin, gave it to one team, and rest of the time everyone kept yelling get the quarter....back

Posts: 1543 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
WhistlingIf we are going to go to groaners,I know a few.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
please god no! you win.

Posts: 1543 | Location: south of austin texas | Registered: 25 November 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
So John,did I ever tell you the one about the rary bird?

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
no sir. and loathe as i am to ask, i must. what about it?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
John if you get down this way,either to buy that revolver or just to visit,I'll tell it to you. It is lengthy + pointless. When my best friend told it to me at a mutual friends wedding reception,I tackled him in the kitchen + we went rolling about on the floor until Lavonne (sweet Lavonne,the bride to be said,Boys,oh boys, please stop)No one could ever refuse Lavonne.The most beautiful woman that all of us never had,except the bum that she married,then divorced. This was in college BTW.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NormanConquest:
John if you get down this way,either to buy that revolver or just to visit,I'll tell it to you. It is lengthy + pointless. When my best friend told it to me at a mutual friends wedding reception,I tackled him in the kitchen + we went rolling about on the floor until Lavonne (sweet Lavonne,the bride to be said,Boys,oh boys, please stop)No one could ever refuse Lavonne.The most beautiful woman that all of us never had,except the bum that she married,then divorced. This was in college BTW.

ok, but if we're gonna roll around on the floor afterwards you better have ur iron clad keep it in ur pants DEPENDS on and locked down tight!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Reckon that all depends on your sense of humor Amigo.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
well, its pretty warped. amigo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then we should get along splendidly.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
hell i thought we already were!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
True