Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Objective reality is a delirium caused by lack of alcohol in the body

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
this is true...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Definition of vashper's above-referenced "objective reality": An ongoing malady normally associated with the masses that inhabit the countries which formed the former Soviet Union and the iron curtain. rotflmo archer

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Use, you need to ride the world , your submission about it are under the *Lord of the rings*. There is incidentally a way to recoup fees - services of a dentist while cheap here, one metal-ceramic tooth - less than 100$. My friends from Washington go this way Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Too much blood in the alcohol stream?

Posts: 273 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Confused I've "rode the world" Vash. I prefer to have my dental services and any other medical procedures performed right here in the good old U S of A. Not sure about your reference to "Lord of the Rings", but I guess that's why you all can make it through the long dark nights of winter in Russia with so much good vodka flowing through the veins. Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was just surprised by your reaction as if this is a problem only of the former Soviet Union. First of all, where's the problem? Secondly, as I showed, all the countries are quite similar (though I was not a Muslim fundamentalist). I think such view of the world akin to the mythological.

And I am certainly glad that you're a patriot even in subrecent chair, I just don't know how to lure you to us. Unfortunately, I can't guarantee fabulous hunting, and just have a beer somewhere near the Kremlin - so, you must be a teetotaler?