New
Find
Notify
Tools

Real Time Humour
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=399203 Real time, real humour and at the expense of a lying little "Wetzel"! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tembo
posted Hide Post
TOO FUNNY!! That guy is a worm. beer

Posts: 2596 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On about Page 34 or so MochaMike tells us the the little turd actually phoned really late at night and pissed off Mikes wife. He called a couple of times and hung up.
Another victim of this scam(or scum) artist has come forward. Seems like Carlie boy sent him a brick instead of car parts. The "victim" now has a proper name, address, phone number(even a Sat pic of the house) and D/L info and bank records for this f,tard! An the razzing goes on! lol derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
This is linked to almost every forum in the free world now! It is so funny. This Charley Wenzel is probably going to be on the Tonight Show before it's all said and done!!!

Posts: 343 | Location: Dallas Texas | Registered: 05 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Man! They were posting pages as fast as they could be read. This punk will be infamous.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12710 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ARhunter42019
posted Hide Post
Too Funny the little B*S*A*D got exactly what he deserved, i'm glad mocha mike finally got his money back

The chainsaw says: Run Kit Kitt Kitty

Posts: 84 | Location: Cat Hell, where cats suffer | Registered: 28 August 2005Reply With Quote