Find
Notify
Tools

A test for you
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Are you as moral as you think you are?

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.

By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which you will have to make a decision.

Only you will know the results, so remember that your answer needs to be honest.

THE SITUATION:

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of biblical proportions. You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're caught in the middle of this epic disaster.

The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.

THE TEST:

Suddenly you see a woman in the water. She is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken down with the debris. You move closer.

Somehow the woman looks familiar. You suddenly realize who it is.

It's Hillary Clinton!

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her under forever.

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS:

You can save the life of HRC or you can shoot a dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of the world's most powerful democratic women hell bent on the destruction of The United States of America.

THE QUESTION:

Here's the question, and please give an honest answer.

"Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the classic simplicity of black and white?"

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh, that's a tough one.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 stir High Silver Black & White!!

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I was thanking God that I had my 600mm telephoto lense for my Nikon F.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
Throw her a straw

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
" What Difference Does It Make??" stir

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
THE ANSWER IS AS SIMPLE AS THE QUESTION-----STUPID

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
I'm with Moremonte on this one! rotflmo

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've always preferred the traditional Sepia Tone myself...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
"I'd shoot the lawyer TWICE!!" (Ooops. Wrong punchline...)

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote