Find
Notify
Tools

Revenge Frog Sex
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted
There was this little boy about 12 years old walking down the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him.

He walked up to a house of ill repute and knocked on the door.

When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted..

He said, "I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money and I'm not leaving until I do."

The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked.

He asked, "Do any of the girls have the clap?"

Of course the Madam said no.

He said, “I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making it with Amber. THAT'S the girl I want!"

Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right.

He headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him.

Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door.

The Madam stopped him and asked, "Why did you pick the only girl in the place with the clap, instead of one of the others? "

He said, "Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant to eat, leaving me at home with my baby-sitter.

After they leave, my baby-sitter will have sex with me because she just happens to be very fond of little boys. She will get the clap that I just caught.

When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On the way, he'll jump the baby-sitter and he'll catch the clap.

Then, when Dad gets home from the baby-sitters, he and Mom will go to bed and have sex, and Mom will catch it.

In the morning when Dad goes to work, the milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mom and catch the clap

... and HE'S the son-of-a-bitch who ran over my FROG.” shocker beer

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
faint

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'll bet the kids name was little Johnny. rotflmo

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of waterrat
posted Hide Post
Good 1,,,,,

I tend to use more than enough gun

Posts: 1415 | Location: lake iliamna alaska | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, they always say, Revenge is a dish best served cold. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
One can only know that he is an Englishman.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote