Find
Notify
Tools

Accident on the Border
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Accident on the Border:
- You have a problem with a photo in the passport.
- What's the problem? Here I am, third from left.

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
v, is this some kind of KGB mind game???

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Vashper posts brain teasers, not jokes. Keeps me thinking, though.

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of CoyoteKiller82
posted Hide Post
In Russia, a group photo was obtained by for the man who was to be making their own passport. which very much confused the border patrol, which is when the man making the passport says, "of course, the third one on the left is I"

(Is how I imagine Vashper translating this)

Posts: 504 | Location: Manitoba, Canada | Registered: 03 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
In Russia, a group photo was obtained by for the man who was to be making their own passport. which very much confused the border patrol, which is when the man making the passport says, "of course, the third one on the left is I"

Full story (not necessarily that it takes place in Russia) looks something like this:
"One man was first issued passport. Having received it, he was convinced that the picture turned out bad. To change the passport was late, so he chose his most beautiful photo in a family album . Photography, however, was the group, and man would not spoil it, therefore, did not cut his face, and stuck the whole picture to the first page of the passport ". And at the border control at the airport there was this short dialogue between man and immigration officer.

For our humor is a typical joke: you see only the punch line and must reconstruct the history that preceded it, must imagine the situation.

By the way, the story is not so absurd: regularly there are cases when passengers change the photo in the passport, because they don't like it, especially the girls. I worked at the airport, and was told on such occasions .

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now that's funny!

I guess we have no imagination.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Foxhunter223
posted Hide Post
It would be funny except I have been presented a passport like this. Only she said that is me, the baby.

Pete

Posts: 232 | Location: Northern NSW Australia | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote