THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Home security system on a budget
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home security system on a budget
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of richj
posted
HOW TO INSTALL A HOME SECURITY SYSTEM WHEN ON A BUDGET:

1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.

2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty beer cans, a copy of Guns & Ammo magazine and several NRA magazines.

3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.

4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

"Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim, I went to the gun shop for more ammunition. Back in an hour.

Don't mess with the pit bulls -- they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up real bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but it was hard to tell from all the blood.

P S - I locked all four of 'em in the house. Better wait outside."

INSTALLATION COMPLETE!

Redneck Security Company

Posts: 6487 | Location: NY, NY | Registered: 28 November 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Big-Ed
posted Hide Post
Bingo!

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Posts: 269 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: 07 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Big Bore Boar Hunter
posted Hide Post
How about on the door, "Wife is PMSing, caught me cheating with her best friend, now has access to the gun safe and threatens to blow the balls off the next man she sees."

John

Posts: 1343 | Location: Northern California | Registered: 15 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Damn John;that reminds me of the old rodeo sex joke.Doing it doggie style when you tell her thats the way her sister likes it.....+ see if you can stay on for 8 seconds.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4393 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote