Notify
Tools

Cancelling a bid on Ebay
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted
Is there a way to cancel a bid on ebay?

I bid $5 on a Mickey Mouse Outfit and I'm 3 minutes away from owning the President's entire cabinet.

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Tough Luck nobody else wants them either

Yes it's cocked, and it has bullets too!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Man oh man,I'm sorry you got stuck with that purchase.Just like getting a case of the clap;how in the world will you ever explain it?

Posts: 4393 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've never had it, and I never want it again!

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
you're payin' WAY too much!

Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready

Theodore Roosevelt

Posts: 1317 | Location: eastern Iowa | Registered: 13 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Alberta Canuck
posted Hide Post
You got the deal of a lifetime!

Just put them all in the living room together, with 3 or 4 male adult members of your extended family. Let everyone know where they are. Make them stay there all day each day. Let any of fheir regular corporate friends visit them anytime they want.Make them sleep in your house at night.

Each night just before bedtime, have them thoroughly searched by you and your family before they are allowed to leave the living room. Keep all the envelopes you find on them for yourself.

By the end of the second week, you should have $100-$200 million in untraceable small bills, U.S. currency.

Use about $30,000 of that to buy them a one-way ticket to Af'stan for a "front-line fact-finding tour" with the 101st Airborne.

Would probably solve all your fiscal problems, and ours too.

My country gal's just a moonshiner's daughter, but I love her still.

Posts: 9685 | Location: Cave Creek 85331, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote