THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    two new members to a hunt club
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

two new members to a hunt club
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
One night, at the lodge of a hunting club, two new members were being introduced to other members and shown around. The man leading them around said, "See that old man asleep in the chair by the fireplace? He is our oldest member and can tell you some hunting stories you'll never forget."
They awakened the old man and asked him to tell them a hunting story.
"Well, I remember back in 1944, we went on a lion hunting expedition in Africa. We were on foot and hunted for three days without seeing a thing. On the fourth day, I was so tired I had to rest my feet. I found a fallen tree, so I laid my gun down, propped my head on the tree, and fell asleep. I don't know how long I was asleep when I was awakened by a noise in the bushes. I was reaching for my gun when the biggest damn lion I ever seen jumped out of the bushes at me like this: ROOAARR!!! I tell you, I **** my pants."
The young men looked astonished and one of them said, "I don't blame you, I would have **** my pants too if a lion jumped out at me."
The old man shook his head and said, "No, no... not back then, just now, when I said ROOAAARR!!!"

one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I can't help it, I just love this sort of humor... [Cool]

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NitroX
posted Hide Post
I laughed so hard ..... oops [Eek!]

Posts: 10138 | Location: Wine Country, Barossa Valley, Australia | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
That was a great classic joke! Genuinely funny!!troll

Posts: 11 | Location: Aliso Viejo, CA | Registered: 18 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
clap

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Eland Slayer
posted Hide Post
jumping

Hunt Report - South Africa 2022

Wade Abadie - Wild Shot Photography
Website | Facebook | Instagram

Posts: 3106 | Location: Hockley, TX | Registered: 01 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jumping

Posts: 1230 | Location: Saugerties, New York | Registered: 12 March 2002Reply With Quote