New
Find
Notify
Tools
St. Peter is a Norwegian
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Two guys show up at the pearly gates in a cloud of smoke.

Standing there today is St. Peter ready to great them.

" Vell I got good news and I got bad news" says St. Peter.

The good news is that you both have a place reserved in Heaven. The bad news is that you are here, before we were expecting you. The other good news is that you are going to be sent back down to earth, anywhere you want and anything you want to be until we are ready for you.

Both men are estatic! For a few moments they think it over and come up with what they want to be and where they want to go.

The First guy steps up and says " I want to go to Las Vegas.... I want to have millions of dollars and be the richest and best gambler the strip has ever seen or ever will see"

" Vish granted" says St. Peter and Poof he is gone.

The second guy steps up, and he says " I am not as particular as the first guy. I don't care where you send me. I just want you to send me back as a Stud, the biggest Stud that ever existed.!"

" Are you chure dat is vhat you vant? " Asks St. Peter.

" Oh yeah" he answers " never wanted anything more in life than that".

" Oh vell, very noble" says St. Peter and Poof he is gone.

Several years later, God runs into St. Peter in the Heaven Cafeteria and asks him " Hey remember those two guys that we had to send back down to earth because we had no places for them?"

" Ya ya" says St. Peter.

" Well" says God, " I found the first guy in Las Vegas, but I have looked all over the earth for the second guy, and can find him nowhere"

" Do you know, where you sent him?" asks God.

" Vell let me check my notes" replies St. Peter.
" says here that he wanted to go back as a Stud"

" that is what I was told" said God "and I have had my angels look in every bar and whorehouse on earth.. Still no one can find him"

" Vhy are dey lookin' dere for" Asks St. Peter, " he wanted to be a stud, and I asked him twice first before sending him back..... You can find him on a snow tire in Duluth Minnesota"

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003