THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    How to Add Oil to a Car Engine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How to Add Oil to a Car Engine
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 404 | Location: Troy Michigan | Registered: 14 February 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Ol` Joe
posted Hide Post
Years ago I had a young neighbor lady come over and ask me if she did wrong adding oil to her boy friends new F150. Seems the guy at the gas station told her it was a little low on oil, Since he was at work and she wanted to prove she was taking good care of his new truck, she stopped at the local discount store and grabbed a can of 10w-30 and proceeded to put it in the steering gear housing. She said it had a cap like the one she saw her dad add oil through once and a dip stick so she though that was the proper place to add it.
Said boy friend wasn`t too impressed with her...

------------------------------------
The trouble with the Internet is that it's replacing masturbation as a leisure activity. ~Patrick Murray

"Why shouldn`t truth be stranger then fiction?
Fiction after all has to make sense." (Samual Clemens)

"Saepe errans, numquam dubitans --Frequently in error, never in doubt".

Posts: 2535 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 20 January 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Am I the only one that has slid under the truck to change the oil and drained the transmission? To compound the trick, it was a Toyota which had a sealed transmission --no place to add transmission fluid. I had to have a roll back come and take me to the dealer for service.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
Or Drained The Oil To Change It And Then Forgot To Put The Plug Back In Till You See Oil Running Out From Under Truck! shocker

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Or pumping gas down the rod holder of your fishing boat.

Posts: 367 | Location: South east Georgia | Registered: 16 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Liam Mark Slattery
posted Hide Post
Heh Heh fishing

Military Police

Posts: 32 | Location: Rep. of Ireland | Registered: 01 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I thought you were supposed to use 710 fluid.
That is what the cap says.

Posts: 273 | Location: Northern MN | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin