Find
Notify
Tools

going to mexico
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on thetop of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids for free at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

However, if he gives you any trouble, just invite him to go quail hunting with your V.P.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

Sincerely,

blaming guns for crime is like blaming silverware for rosie o'donnell being fat

Posts: 1213 | Location: new braunfels, tx | Registered: 04 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
budiceale

Glad budiceale is on his way to Mexico. Good trade. They need our ignorant racists and we need their hard workers.

Posts: 13238 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of fla3006
posted Hide Post
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

NRA Life Member, Band of Bubbas Charter Member, PGCA, DRSS.
Shoot & hunt with vintage classics.

Posts: 9487 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 11 January 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
ignorant racists?

Is that what we who disagree with BREAKING THE LAW are called now a days? BTW not everyone here is on welfare, alot of AMERICANS are also hard workers. Maybe I should go break some laws and holler like hell for a "free pass" based on my having been a hard worker all of my life. What a crock of shit.

Posts: 1118 | Location: Left Coast | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh yeah, jumping jumping

One of Us
posted Hide Post
This is kind of funny and the jokes on all of us. Visit any E.R. here in south texas at night and watch the flood of illegals totaly destroying our ability to provide health care. Very soon all of this part of the country will be in the same horrible shape Mexico is. Our violence rate will be as high as Mexico's and our justice system will be just as currupt. Medical care will be poor to nonexistant. When our social system collaspes, and it will, every one is going to be in for a big shock.

The funny part is going to be when every body wakes up and realizes, way to late, that there is no turning back. Welcome to Amexico Amingo. Where are you planing to go now?

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1226 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All the worry about terroists and these people are undermining the values this country was built upon. Slowly but surely they will take over. WASP's just don't breed enough they just do it for fun. killpc

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
kind gettin' away from the joke, but i think texas, arizona, and cali. should meet the "new" arrivals at the border and bus them to D.C. bet that would change some of the political critters oppinions.

Posts: 14 | Location: tx. | Registered: 15 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is kind of funny and the jokes on all of us. Visit any E.R. here in south texas at night and watch the flood of illegals totaly destroying our ability to provide health care. Very soon all of this part of the country will be in the same horrible shape Mexico is. Our violence rate will be as high as Mexico's and our justice system will be just as currupt. Medical care will be poor to nonexistant. When our social system collaspes, and it will, every one is going to be in for a big shock.

The funny part is going to be when every body wakes up and realizes, way to late, that there is no turning back. Welcome to Amexico Amingo. Where are you planing to go now?

Amen