THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Woman’s Breasts Weigh More Than Gary Coleman, Webster, And Another African-American M
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Woman’s Breasts Weigh More Than Gary Coleman, Webster, And Another African-American M
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Gayne C. Young
posted

Posts: 710 | Location: Fredericksburg, Texas | Registered: 10 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ridiculous, assinine, dysfunctional, beyond stupid, without merit, hopefully an evolutionary dead-end.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by conifer:
Ridiculous, assinine, dysfunctional, beyond stupid, without merit, hopefully an evolutionary dead-end.

Are you talking about the big titted broad or Gary Coleman?

Posts: 2393 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
IMO, Gary Coleman led an unhappy and unfortunate life. I feel badly for him. The woman.....on the other hand (will wash hands well) is an aberration.

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She is an outstanding argument for the principle of "Everything in moderation." I got nothing against big boobies and I am right fond o' big women ("the softer the cushion, the better the pushin") but it IS possible to have too much of anything.

I'd be afraid she'd roll over in the night, flop one o' those monster whopper floppers over my face and SUFFOCATE me in my sleep! Eeker

That being said I would still not be in favor of forcing her to "do anything about" those things. If some guy finds her attractive and are willing to pay good money for photos of her with her clothes off, more power to her.

"Running low on HOPE?
Ready for a CHANGE in Washington?
DE-Elect Barak Hussein Obama!"

Posts: 1400 | Location: Southeast San Antonio, TX | Registered: 05 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Oddbod
posted Hide Post
Meh.

Whatever floats your (motor)boat. Big Grin

Posts: 610 | Location: Cumbria, UK | Registered: 09 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of muzza
posted Hide Post
Now theres a woman you could take whitewater rafting and it wouldnt matter if you left the raft at home...

Old enough to know better

Posts: 4471 | Location: Eltham , New Zealand | Registered: 13 May 2002Reply With Quote