THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Sometimes humor and payback go together
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sometimes humor and payback go together
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted
http://videos.komando.com/2009...ited-breaks-guitars/

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4260 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
May be the best thing to ever happen to Dave, This boy can sing. Would have never have heard of him other wise

Posts: 143 | Location: mid-michigan | Registered: 04 May 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Masterifleman
posted Hide Post
Humerous to those of us it hasn't happened to. Boy, I'm not a country music fan but he really has a great voice.

"I ask, sir, what is the Militia? It is the whole people. To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them" - George Mason, co-author of the Second Amendment during the Virginia convention to ratify the Constitution

Posts: 1699 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 14 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
Last I heard, the same day 2-3 million people got their Kim Komando newslwtter t=wtith that in it, united was able to pay for the guitar. The nos he received for the previous two years were just a misunderstanding on his part. I could see a funnier follow-up song with the resultz from embarassing a very large corp with their incompetent employees.
I fly because I HAVE to.
This is just one of the reasons.
Just like why I will NOT let any company ship anything to me via fedup.

Glasd he got esposure, restitution and a we got some humor out of a bad situation.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4260 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote