THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Democrats want to ban assault drills
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Democrats want to ban assault drills
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My God!... What kind of animal would own one of those evil drills!

This sunday morening the neighbor family kids were outside dressed up and ready for church(new nieghbors from virginia, very church going type)

They have a boy about 11 a daughter about 9 and a little boy about 3 or 4. I over heard the little 3 year old asking if he could take his gun to church.... Big Grin Ahhh....

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Is there a cordless version? Will there be limits on replaceable battery capacity?

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much for exposing this sleeping menace to public screwtoony. I'm sure my new Maryland state senator is already drafting a bill to protect me from this new tool of the capitalist exploiters.

Sei wach!

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote