New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bush Joke 3
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
"Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfield said Wednesday that he still believes we will find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. These statements used to make me angry, but now I just feel kinda sad for him. The way I feel when Linus waits for the Great Pumpkin."
Tina Fey

Posts: 345 | Location: Dauphin Island, Alabama, USA | Registered: 01 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Mort Canard
posted Hide Post
Maybe we could have OJ Simpson look for the weapons of mass destruction and Rumsfeld look for Nicole's killers. We might make some progress.
Mort

Posts: 567 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 02 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Grizzly Albert:

I have said in another post that you should continue to put up these "jokes". (I laugh only out of politeness and if I happen to laugh real loud that's only because we Republicans want to be kind)

This last post of yours exceeds the bounds of decency. Ignorant people may start laughing at important people in our government! I hope you realize what damage you are doing! You're from Alabama, aren't you? Didn't we have some trouble with you people once? I want you to know that even if Bush loses, I will never join the Confederate States of America. I hope this will make you stop and think.

Posts: 649 | Location: NY | Registered: 15 January 2004Reply With Quote