THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Vision Test for the long range hunters
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Vision Test for the long range hunters
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of 8MM OR MORE
posted
http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/zoeken.html

This is a vision test, there are some major differences between the photographs. It is followed by a test! When you have taken it, get your wife, and your hunting buddies to take it!!

Smiler OK, it is in the Humor section!

Sacred cows make the best burgers.

Good Shooting!

Posts: 1944 | Location: Moses Lake, WA | Registered: 06 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
I couldn't see any difference in the two pictures. I only had a little while to look at them, but they looked identical to me.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of poletax
posted Hide Post
Ben589, it's a joke.
Ya have to look at it for about 25-20 seconds.
It works better if ya got the sound WAY up.

Sit real close to the screen,too.

My Strength Is That I Can Laugh At Myself,
My Weakness Is That I have No Choice.

Posts: 5567 | Location: charleston,west virginia | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 8MM OR MORE
posted Hide Post
Ben, it works well if unanticipated! Wait till after dinner, or when someone is about to go to the Broom! Might be good for a little trouser chili or trouser tea!! It is here mainly for you to "present" to the unsuspecting! Smiler Your presentation makes a big difference!

Sacred cows make the best burgers.

Good Shooting!

Posts: 1944 | Location: Moses Lake, WA | Registered: 06 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I will admit it...that scared the living hell out of me!

Posts: 217 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: 29 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
holy *uck!! I'm still jumpy after that one.

thanks for the heart attack

the quivering chef

one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
@#$%$#@ ...... You made me spill my beer! Big Grin beer

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
HOLY SHIT, you made me spill my burbon!

+ 150 Posts - Lost password in last switchover

Posts: 42 | Location: KCMO - But always an Okie | Registered: 31 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was a kick - can't wait to show the wife!!!

Posts: 107 | Location: California High Desert | Registered: 08 May 2005Reply With Quote