New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun test
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is a test to see how well you can remember faces and when. There are two parts A and B, and each part will have 12 photos of faces. You only have a short time, 4 seconds, to see each face before the program moves to the next face. Part A will begin and when that is finished you can start Part B. When Part B is finished, the test will begin. The test will consist of showing 48 faces and below each face you will have a choice of choosing whether you have seen the face, either in Part A or in Part B, or whether or not you have seen the face at all. After you have made you selection for face number 48 your score will appear and you will be able to see how you scored.

Facial Recognition Test

This is a face memory test and quite good.
click on site below,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/h...instructions_1.shtml

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So how did you do? I admit to not waiting the 5 minutes between viewing the sets of photos, but I scored 100% in recognition and I missed 1 for a 95% in temporal memory. I checked one picture as being in part 2 when it was in part 1.

Jon Larsson - Hunter - Shooter - Reloader - Mostly in that order...Wink

Posts: 682 | Location: Western Montana | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
where is my cigar?

Posts: 1096 | Location: UNITED STATES of AMERTCA | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With Quote