New
Find
Notify
Tools
Best Intentions
 Login/Join

<'Trapper'>
posted
Read the email first before you open the picture!
Don't you just love it when teachers' good intentions go amuck!!!
An elementary school class started a class project to make a planter to take home to their parents. They wanted to have a plant in it that was easy to take care of, so they decided to use cactus plants. The students were given greenware pottery planters in the shape of a clown which they painted with glaze. The clown planters were professionally fired at a class outing so they could see the process. It was great fun. They planted cactus seeds in the finished planters and they grew nicely but unfortunately the children were not allowed to take them home...the cactus plants were removed and small ivy replaced them and the children were then allowed to take them home instead. The teacher said cactus seemed like a good idea at the time!!!
 -

one of us
posted Hide Post
I usually get the pictures, but this one didn't show up! Kinda like a joke without the punchline. Could you try it again? Pleeeeese?

Posts: 32 | Location: Shreveport, LA by way of Everett WA | Registered: 10 April 2003
<'Trapper'>
posted
IT was there yesterday, I swear it was! And now it is gone, both here and on the email sent to me. Looks like someone pulled it down and this removed it from here. Sorry.