New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jewish Tie Salesman
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An Al Quaida terrorist is hopelessly lost in the desert. He is starving and dying of thirst. He comes upon a small kiosk manned by a Jewish tie salesman. The terrorist demands water but the tie salesman has none. All he has are ties for $5 each. The terrorist threatens to strangle him with one of the ties but is too weak. The tie salesman again offers to sell him a $5 tie but the terrorist refuses. The tie salesman says there is a good restaurant with good food and all the cold water you can drink about two hours away. The terrorist sets off in the direction of the restaurant without a thank you. Five hours later the the terrorist crawls back near death. "You can't get in without a tie" he says. With that the merchant hangs up the Ties for $500 sign.

Posts: 3073 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: 11 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
That is TOO sweet. We used to have a department store here on the town square,named "Golds" sfter the owner Harry Gold,an hasidic.While in there one day working on his A.C. in comes a one legged man wanting to buy a shoe. (This is a true story).Harry is trying to sell him a pair (as thats how they come) but the guy is saying, I only want one,you can sell the other one to the next guy. WHAT next guy? There is gonna be another 9.5 B come in in the next 20 minutes? Oy!This goes on for several minutes just like an Abbott + Costello routine. I could'nt get any work done because of the show.BTW,the guy did'nt get the one shoe,but Harry still sold him a tie.My kinda Jew. RIP Harry.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote