Find
Notify
Tools

Croc bites off arm...
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Bill Adams
posted
Ok, I don't know how to post the link to the video clip, but try this, http://www.woopig.net/index.php?board=5.0
If that won't work just go to www.woopig.net and then go to the message board and look for the alligator thread, it is near the top right now. It is worth it, and it is a little graphic!

Posts: 617 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 22 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
Try this link......

http://www.woopig.net/other/crocbait.wmv

OUCH!

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill Adams
posted Hide Post
Thanks reloaderman, I'm a computer dumass

Posts: 617 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 22 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Too bad he didn't stick his head in, instead of his arm. He could have won the Darwin Award.

Posts: 47 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
I think he already is a Darwin Award winner.

Hog Killer

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stupid little shit. Now he knows why Crocs make lousy pets! derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
@ HogKiller

Unfortuantely not. He's still able to screw up the gene pool.

As if it isn't screwed up enough already...

Now a hundred years ago he probably would have died from blood loss and/or infection.

Damn doctors probably saved this idiot.

I'm telling ya, that's the problem with the world today, modern medicine!

Posts: 47 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Hog Killer
posted Hide Post
I forgot that the gene pool has to be drained a bit to award the Darwin. But all hope is not lost, this clown still may not be a breeder. What gal would want this Einstein?

Hog Killer

Posts: 4553 | Location: Walker Co.,Texas | Registered: 05 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
That is going to leave a mark..

I bet it stings a bit too.

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 8MM OR MORE
posted Hide Post
Wonder if he said "Watch this" just before????

Posts: 1944 | Location: Moses Lake, WA | Registered: 06 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hell, everbody has a bad day at work ever now and then.

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Marterius
posted Hide Post
Ouch!

Well, if some bugger hade been hitting me on the nose a couple of times and then stuck his hand in my mouth, I would have done the same...

That rolling was impressive to watch, it was really the sight of a perfect predator at work.

Regards,
Martin

Posts: 2068 | Location: Goteborg, Sweden | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I saw nothing to do with crocs at woopig, but plenty to do with Arkansas football. Am I missing something?

Posts: 2758 | Location: Fernley, NV-- the center of the shootin', four-wheelin', ATVin' and dirt-bikin' universe | Registered: 28 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bill Adams
posted Hide Post
Rootbeer, go to back to start of this thread and use reloaderman's link.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Stupid Pet Tricks

Posts: 56912 | Location: GUNSHINE STATE | Registered: 05 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hope the "Crocidile Hunter" see's that. He's got that coming to him too!

Posts: 114 | Location: Lethbridge, Alberta. | Registered: 27 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 8MM OR MORE
posted Hide Post
http://www.stupidvideos.com/Default.asp

If you are warped enough, you might like some of these. I like the four "Trunk Monkey" clips!!

Posts: 1944 | Location: Moses Lake, WA | Registered: 06 November 2001Reply With Quote