Notify
Tools

WET humor
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
posted bt WET at huntamerica;

quote:
I suppose that you all didn't know. Accurate Reloading, as of January 1, 2005 has been taken over by Al-Jazerra.

The new password is Allah-Akbar.

That site has now been linked with Al Qaeda. They will be running Data Miner software to ascertain all of your locations and addresses.

You should have been told.

Bill Tibbe

---------------------

quote:
Give it a rest. That Arab prick isn't worth messing with.

Just go to 24 hour campfire site instead. It's more interesting and the Arab terrorists won't be tracing your location.

Bill Tibbe

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
boohoo

Rooster

Posts: 1018 | Location: Lafourche Parish, La. | Registered: 24 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of scw
posted Hide Post
Yeah, humor.

In the words of Bugs Bunny...

"What a Maroon!"

Shane

-------------------------
I saw a girl with a shirt that said Guess, so I said Thyroid problem?

Posts: 281 | Location: Utah | Registered: 24 April 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
WET was run off here by Atkinson because he didn't know shit about guns.

Now he hides in the swamp and throws spitballs.

What a schmuck....and I just went back over there to tell him to F**K OFF.

No one messes with our board.

Don

Posts: 26547 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

That and WET proved himself a liar. I think JBelk gave Tibbe a wedgey too.

Tibbe is in the top % of everything he does, especially BS. It's always good to see someone so on top of it all. ... gives the rest of us something to strive for. Big Grin

Posts: 3167 | Location: out behind the barn | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:

The thread has been deleted. Got too hot for him.

roflmao

Don

Posts: 26547 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
23hourcampfire deletes a lot of threads when the moderators cannot handle the truth.

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
...or when someone becomes noxious.

Posts: 733 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of OldFart
posted Hide Post
quote:
That site has now been linked with Al Qaeda. They will be running Data Miner software to ascertain all of your locations and addresses.

Ha, I knew Saeed was up to no good. Not only doesn't he send me a free CD, he is now able to track me and launch a surprise attack from the back 40. I suspose he will find out how tight my groups really are, and completely demoralize me by telling everyone how full of shit I really am. He might even force me to shoot the T-Rex. Damn his hide.
Thank goodness for WET, now I'm on to him. Before I would have gladly told him where I live, and even offered him a cup of coffee when he showed up. Not any more. Me and WET are are going to overcome all of you fools in your fantacy world.
nut

one of us
Picture of 8MM OR MORE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
quote:

The thread has been deleted. Got too hot for him.

roflmao

Don

You guys better be careful, the WET one is a 15 star general in something, a civilian position I think. He is building points to become the new head of the Homeland Security Agency, and you are all on his list!!!! I have personally witnessed what WET ones can do during diaper changes on my grandson, it ain't purdy!!! Time to "duck and cover", one and all!!!

Sacred cows make the best burgers.

Good Shooting!

Posts: 1944 | Location: Moses Lake, WA | Registered: 06 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Oh no, don't mention how many stars someone has, and how he may have received them. Some obsessive-compulsive might get into a snit again Wink

Posts: 733 | Location: N. Illinois | Registered: 21 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
And here I thought that this web site was actually a cover for a joint Arab/Israeli conspiracy.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3831 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
He's still around? Big Grin

Credit where credit's due Mike375 was the first to pick Bill as being BS, however this was when Bill was still one of the sites favourites Wink

The Hawk Bullets thread was about half a year later where he really fell apart.

I especially liked the Clone Wars that followed- where he impersonated his grandkids. Big Grin

Karl.

Posts: 3533 | Location: various | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
WET's latest attempt at accomplishment was 'sending off' for political memorabilia.

if you're bored, here's the thread

cheap thrills