posted

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
What am I looking at ????????

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post
Left hand drive???
Is Moscow right?

Posts: 1077 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
With the extra mirror i would say it is a car for teaching others to drive. It is amasing how dumb some people get when they are taking on an unusual and complex task, like learning to drive.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bingo, the Dane.

It's good, that pupils can read.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Dane:
With the extra mirror i would say it is a car for teaching others to drive. It is amasing how dumb some people get when they are taking on an unusual and complex task, like learning to drive.

Nope... Observe, observe. The second mirror is there for applying lipstick without having to always reset the main mirror.

The "LEFT" note is there, well... Because there is a need for the second mirror, if you get the drift.

I got married enough times to know that these are good ideas. Gonna work on them tomorrow morning on my wife's car.

If you don't see me for some times, that will mean that my little project went through...

Philip

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Vashper

Don't be posting any more sh*t that makes me think. Gives me a headache.

Posts: 13805 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kensco, I understand that it is cruel. But something with you, Americans, have to do!

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Philip A.:
quote:
Originally posted by The Dane:

Nope... Observe, observe. The second mirror is there for applying lipstick without having to always reset the main mirror.

The "LEFT" note is there, well... Because there is a need for the second mirror, if you get the drift.

I got married enough times to know that these are good ideas. Gonna work on them tomorrow morning on my wife's car.

If you don't see me for some times, that will mean that my little project went through...

American cars usually have those on the sun visor. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote