Find
Notify
Tools

Mississippi
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Mississippi

A bus stopped and 2 men got on. They sat down and engaged in an animated conversation.

The lady sitting next to them ignored them at first, but her attention was galvanized when she heard one of them say the following, "Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more! Two asses, they come together again. I come again, and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."

The lady couldn't take this anymore. "You foul-mouthed, sex obsessed pig," she retorted indignantly. "In this country we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives."

"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' about a sex? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell Mississippi.'

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

DRSS; NRA; Illinois State Rifle Association; Missouri Sport Shooting Association

“One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce, and canonized those who complain.”
– Thomas Sowell, “The Vision Of The Anointed: Self-Congratulation As A Basis For Social Policy”

Posts: 771 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 09 January 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo jumping Good One!!!

Posts: 2026 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I have to remember this one clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67394 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
I like that.

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4239 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote