THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Which Church You Go To This Morning
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which Church You Go To This Morning
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Breaking News: Man Stranded On Island 20+ Years Found Alive And Well

The media knowing this will make a great story take that man back to the island to cover his story.
A reporter asks the man whats that building over there. The man replies well thats my home. Who built it they asked?. Well i did of course i was stranded here for 20 years by myself and i had to have a place to get out of the elements.
They oogle in awe paning the camera in for a closer shot.
Whats that smaller building over there who built it it looks nice?They ask. He replies well thats my church i was here by myself therefore i built it MYSELF. A guy has to have a place to worship.
Then whats the one over there that looks just like it they ask.
"Thats the church i used to go to" he replies.

Posts: 195 | Location: Athens Texas "The Black-Eye'd Pea Capitol of The World" | Registered: 25 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Must be a "born again" Christian and the other church is "going to hell" after he sold it for profit$$$. Roll Eyes

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
then the reporter asks "whos Lexus" to which the man replies "thats the preachers"

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote