Funny Friday
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks!!!

Posts: 1077 | Location: Mentone, Alabama | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BNagel
posted Hide Post
Actually the new ant gets eaten by the Aardvark (Bernie Sanders.) Great Friday to all of y'all!!

Posts: 4885 | Location: Bryan, Texas | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Is that a rat she's snuggling ? Confused

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1673 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I believe it is a baby Baltimore kitten. Big Grin

Posts: 3059 | Location: NW Arkansas | Registered: 19 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure Griz, kinda looks like a possum, unless it's a female, they're called pussems. Ah, the ode to tequila; 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, floor. R/e Murphy's Law: the good wiper blade is on the passenger side. Wilson's law applies too damned well concerning the old (30 years ago) Alka Seltzer cold + Flu med. R/E Denton's Theorum (Dr. Denton I presume?) concerning the toast always falling butter side down, I find the same thing applies to traffic lights. One would assume that the law of averages would say that you should hit a green light 50% of the time. Reminds me of the line from Steve Goodman's song "The dying Cubs fans last Request". " Well, the law of averages says that anything that happens, can but the last time the Cubs won the pennant was the year we dropped the bomb on Japan."

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Looking back at it, are you sure that's a woman licking that rodent? So now we have a rat (along with other infestations in Baltimore) Hmmm, might turn out to be touted 'Bubonic Baltimore'. A joke but really not funny. When the rats hit London at the peak, the death rate was phenomenal + was in truth only really stopped by the great London fire of 1666. Maybe that's what is needed in Baltimore. I can't judge. but I do remember seeing a bumper sticker several years ago that said: "If I'd known it would come to this, I'd have picked my own damned cotton".

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote