THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Suggestion for President Elect Trump
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suggestion for President Elect Trump
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Here is an excellent suggestion for Hillary's
future. O ne that would allow President Elect Trump
to show his true bi-partisan feelings!

Make Hillary Clinton Ambassador to Libya
and station her at Benghazi. If things don't work out -
well, at that point what difference would it make?

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
rotflmo jumping Love It!!

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They got nothing on her...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Would be nice but ain't gonna happen.Just finished an article in National Revue that states he will not pursue any prosocution;also some other disturbing items. Pull it up online. Remember that National Revue is as right as it gets so if they have a concern then I want to know.I know this is the humor column but this is not funny.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He does not have to initiate any action. The FBI has the data, they can pursue this as far as they wish, without his blocking it. I would not think him wishful of such a thing to hit the press. It would be too much comfort to the snowflakes...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
tu2