New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indian legend
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
There once was an indian who had only one testicle and whose given name was "Onestone". He hated that name and asked everyone not to call him Onestone. After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said,"If anyone calls me that Onestone again, I will kill them!" The word got around and nobody called him that anymore.
Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said,"Good morning, Onestone." He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion. The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do.
Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away. Yellow Bird, who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw Onestone. She hugged him and say, "Good to see you, Onestone." Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, Then he made love to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow bird wouldn't die!
Why???
Oh, come on... Take a guess!!!
Think about it!!!
Your going to love this!!!
Everyone knows...You can't kill two birds with Onestone!!!

Sorry guys,,,,it was so bad I HAD to forward it to get rid of it..................................

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are now banned.

Posts: 20165 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
faint beer A Real Groaner!!

Posts: 2038 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
horse

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of srtrax
posted Hide Post
I think its damn funny... sofa

Posts: 1641 | Location: Green Country Oklahoma | Registered: 03 August 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That IS damned funny

Thank you for the laugh
Raff

Posts: 461 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 02 May 2005Reply With Quote