THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Dean Martin & Foster Brooks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dean Martin & Foster Brooks
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Vemo
posted
My dad & I used to watch the Dean Martin Show, I think it was on Thursday nights..
I remember the swizzle stick skit at the end of the show. Damn he was funny.
Anyway, a friend sent me this youtube clip. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3UDCoQnXjA

JOIN SCI!

Posts: 318 | Location: 40N,105W | Registered: 01 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of loucfir
posted Hide Post
Man, I just watched that and remembered how funny that show was. It takes me back to a day when it was easier to fly, without all the security checks !!!!

Posts: 309 | Location: The Great Northwest | Registered: 25 March 2006Reply With Quote
<xs headspace>
posted
Yeah, takes me back when it was easier to drive, too. Without those seat belt and DWI checks! Holy shit, how did I live to 67, sitting in dad's lap and steering when I was 6? bewildered

posted Hide Post
About 25 years ago there was a tape available of Foster Brooks jokes. Wished this was still available. Gave my copy to a good friend bbut never able to find another.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Those were the days when live really meant live. Does anybody remember the Bob Hope/Jayne Mansfield skit?

Posts: 2827 | Location: Seattle, in the other Washington | Registered: 26 April 2006Reply With Quote