Find
Notify
Tools

Aint this the truth!
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of oopswasthatyourdog?
posted
Those that do not study History are doomed to repeat it!

I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.
- John Diefenbaker (From the Canadian Bill of Rights, July 1, 1960.)

Posts: 104 | Location: St-Athanase, Quebec, Canada | Registered: 16 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mike Brooks
posted Hide Post
It's a good thing I had just put my evening beer down or I'd have lost it on this keyboard!
Good one!!!

NRA Life
ASSRA Life
DRSS

Today's Quote:
Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a free cell phone with free monthly minutes, food stamps, section 8 housing, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Posts: 4096 | Location: Cherkasy Ukraine  | Registered: 19 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Point taken + truth indeed.While we're at it;I don't need a village to raise my children,that's my job + the job is taken.End of subject!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4323 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote