New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ouch!
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Correct me if I'm wrong but that HAD to hurt a mite. Wink Reckon it put a crimp in his love life for a while? Roll Eyes

Posts: 1400 | Location: Southeast San Antonio, TX | Registered: 05 August 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lol to say the least!

one of us
Picture of The Dane
posted Hide Post
That will sting for a while :-)

Posts: 1102 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 15 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
shot his shoe right off.
now that's tensing up..
there's about 4"s of horn not showing wonder where it went.

Posts: 4986 | Location: soda springs,id | Registered: 02 April 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Looks like he's got a smile on his face. Maybe it went up the wrong hole. Big Grin In that case, the smile may explain a lot of things. dancing

One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Looks like he's got a smile on his face. Maybe it went up the wrong hole. Big Grin In that case, the smile may explain a lot of things. dancing

I think you will find that is a grimace - the same way you and I grimaced when we saw the pic.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2686 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That pooor bastard gonna NEED a Doctor!!!!!!

If you own a gun and you are not a member of the NRA and other pro 2nd amendment organizations then YOU are part of the problem.

Posts: 1228 | Location: South Texas | Registered: 12 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Von Gruff: I went back and very carefully looked again, even expanding the pic to look at the face. And to me, it still looks like a grin. Moreover, now I see an earring in his left ear. . . . . . . Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Chinga! Muy cajones es gonzo.

Posts: 4276 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Von Gruff: I went back and very carefully looked again, even expanding the pic to look at the face. And to me, it still looks like a grin. Moreover, now I see an earring in his left ear. . . . . . .

I always thought the old saying went "Left ear Bucaneer, right ear ....... queer".

Posts: 115 | Location: Woodlawn Tennessee | Registered: 30 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Von Gruff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Von Gruff: I went back and very carefully looked again, even expanding the pic to look at the face. And to me, it still looks like a grin. Moreover, now I see an earring in his left ear. . . . . . . Big Grin

I bow to your greater wisdom in this - I know I am still grimacing at the thought though.

Von Gruff.

http://www.vongruffknives.com/

Gen 12: 1-3

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Posts: 2686 | Location: South Otago New Zealand. | Registered: 08 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wedding postponed.

Stag party too...

Posts: 1252 | Location: East Africa | Registered: 14 November 2006Reply With Quote