THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    ONE OF THE BEST JOKES EVER!!!!

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
ONE OF THE BEST JOKES EVER!!!!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
A family lived on a farm. There was three brothers, and their mom. The only thing they owned was a cow. One day the mother was going to feed the cow and ssaw that she was dead. So she drowned herself in the nearby river.
Later the youngest son came outside to see where his mother had gone. After seeing that both the cow and his mother were dead, he also went to the river to drown himself. however, sitting on a rock on the bank of the river was a mermaid. she said:
"I have seen the tragedy that has befallen your family. I will revive them if you can have sex with me 5 times. But if you cannot, I will kill you."
so he did but could only get it up three times. so the mermaid killed him.
Later the secoond oldest brother came out to see what had happened. after seeing his mother, brother and cow dead. he went to the river to drown himself. the whole yadda yadda thinng happened with the mermaid again, except that she required 10 times. he tried valiantly, but could only reach 7. so the mermaid killed him.
Later the oldest son came out to see what had happened to his family. after seeing that everybody was dead, he went to the river to drown himself and saw the mermaid. This time she requested 15 times. but the son answered:
"Well, if its going to be 15, why not make it 20?"
the mermaid agreed.
"Hell, why not 30!?!?"
after the mermaid reluctantly agreed, the son asked:
"wait a second, how do I know it wont kill you like it did the cow?"

Posts: 80 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah | Registered: 01 July 2003
one of us
Picture of Stryker225
posted Hide Post
LMFAO!! [Eek!] [Big Grin] [Eek!]

Posts: 1282 | Location: here | Registered: 26 January 2002