Find
Notify
Tools

Mean old folks
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I hope this works for you.

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Nope, it dosn't work

Posts: 2124 | Location: Whittemore, MI, USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Didn"t do anything for me either.

Posts: 125 | Location: Altus, OK,USA | Registered: 30 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Frank was referring to himself, the tease! Big Grin derf

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Derf, I wish I was that good. I am trying to post a great new mpeg but I can't find the url.
I am still trying.
Frank
C:\DOCUME~1\FRANK\LOCALS~1\TEMP\meanoldfolks1.mpg

Download Attachment: meanoldfolks1.mpg
%24sessionid%245BEA189E091998B30B963CD2B546FED1/agent/mobmain?mobmain=1

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Old Elk Hunter
posted Hide Post
Frank,

The url is on the shelf next to the anti-freeze.
I use Quaker State url.

RELOAD - ITS FUN!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
At least you are willing to try Frank. This brain damaged old fart has given up trying to learn computer tricks! thumbdown derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, I give. If anyone want to see this I will forward it to you if you send me your e-Mail.
Frank

one of us
Picture of ELKMAN2
posted Hide Post
I don't know why but that site locked my computer up, I had to do a hard shut down..I suggest not opening it!!

Posts: 1072 | Location: Pine Haven, Wyo | Registered: 14 February 2005Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of Lasse
posted Hide Post
I have moved it to a new site

Mean old folks

Posts: 63 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: 13 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Lasse you got it. I just tried it and it worked great.
Frank

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hell Frank, that wasn't mean spirited, just good clean fun! A person has just got to alleviate the boredom somehow. jump derf