Login/Join

one of us
Picture of HerrBerg
posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6x02LroEkE

dancing

Write hard and clear about what hurts
-E. Hemingway

Posts: 1723 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: 18 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i never saw such an export in my four trips to finland. it was good to hear the spoken finnish, though. as a funny aside, when riding a bus in stockholm, three winos got on and one sat next to me with the obvious goal of begging a donation. when she spoke to me in english, i replied in finnish and they all got off at the next stop muttering *#*#*# finsk, little understanding that i undestood swedish too.

One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
What kind of pathetic crap is that. That is 7 minutes of my life wasted thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HerrBerg
posted Hide Post
Opinions of what's funny does ineed vary, mostly depending on one's general level of sophistication. I'll google up some Benny Hill vids for you to compensate you, Jarrod Wink

Write hard and clear about what hurts
-E. Hemingway

Posts: 1723 | Location: Stockholm, Sweden | Registered: 18 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HerrBerg:
Opinions of what's funny does ineed vary, mostly depending on one's general level of sophistication. I'll google up some Benny Hill vids for you to compensate you, Jarrod Wink

I don't care what level of sophistication you are on that was a waste of time IMO Wink

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote