Arab with backpack
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 8274 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: 12 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
That's not funny. He needs a butt kicking.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It would have been a helluva lot funnier if someone had shot the dog shit out of the asshole. Mad

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
it would have been a lot funnier if those two young guys had tackled him and just pounded him into the sidewalk...

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Idaho Sharpshooter:
it would have been a lot funnier if those two young guys had tackled him and just pounded him into the sidewalk...

Or, pulled out a gun and shot him. Wink

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grenadier
posted Hide Post
... or stuffed him in the backpack.

Posts: 10900 | Location: North of the Columbia | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I think these are Australian idiots.

And apparently have quite a following - until someone breaks their bloody necks!

I can assure you they would have needed major surgery, if not a straight drive to the morgue if they did this here!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68798 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
The joke would have over quick when someone shot the s.o.b.When my son got back from the sandbox + was so glad to see America again he went to Lake Austin to the Marley fest to listen to some music + unwind. He saw some rasta dude dancing on the American flag,so he just beat the fxxx out of the guy,took the flag + went on his way;no opposition.I'm proud of my son.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Practicing

Posts: 19620 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Slowpoke Slim
posted Hide Post
Nothing like 8 or 10 gunshot wounds to the chest to make that guy see the error of his ways.

Si tantum EGO eram dimidium ut bonus ut EGO memor

Posts: 1146 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: 31 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guarrentee if he'd pull that in any small town in America he would be laying there dead !!! No charges would be filed against the shooter and that's a 100% guarrentee !!

one of us
posted Hide Post
anti terrorist training says put them down with body shots then a couple to the head to make sure.

Posts: 19620 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Australian idiots? In Croatia!

Dumb arses!

DRSS

Posts: 1977 | Location: Australia | Registered: 25 December 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rockdoc:
Australian idiots? In Croatia!

Dumb arses!

The ones I have seen before doing this sort of stupid thing were two Australian brothers.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68798 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote