THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    True family court transcript ...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

True family court transcript ...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The case involved a 73-year-old black man being in the court to answer the complaint by a 19-year-old black female seeking child support.

Attorney: Your honor my client has raised this child by herself with no help from the defendant in the 5 years this child has been on this earth.

Judge: Five-years. How old are you young lady?

Girl: 19 sir

Judge: Well then are you telling me you were 14 when you had this child.

Girl: Yes sir.

Judge: Willie (Defendant) do you know that you have committed a felony crime punishable by up to 25 years in Prison. You have committed statutory rape.

Defendant: I ain't raped that girl Judge. She wanted to. Asked her, she wants to right now.

Judge: Willie it makes no difference, she was only 13 years old when you laid with this child. THAT IS STATUTORY RAPE. I am now gonna have to bind this over to the Grand Jury and inform the District Attorney.

Defendant: No, your honor!! When did you white folks come up with that law?

Judge: It has been a law for quite some time.

Defendant: Well, Judge ya'll needs to tell us nigga's bout these new laws. I been fucking under the old rules.

True transcript from Hinds County Chancery Court. Hon. Charles A. Brewer presiding

Posts: 3986 | Location: in the tall grass "milling" around. | Registered: 09 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal animal animal

Posts: 2393 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: 06 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm on the old man's side.
The girl's folks should have beat her with a stick for running around getting pregnant.
Then they should have beat up the old man.
It's none of the government's business.

The government is supposed to print money that's good, build roads, and shoot trespassers at the border.

Who screws who is none of the government's business.

Posts: 9043 | Location: on the rock | Registered: 16 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ain't the G.D. Truth!!!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote