Find
Notify
Tools

Holy Bible
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted
I am not going to insult anyone, take it as joke !

Posts: 2111 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of darwinmauser
posted Hide Post
Not that far removed from the truth Jiri. thumb

It's mercy, compassion and forgiveness I lack; not rationality.

Posts: 2414 | Location: Humpty Doo NT Australia | Registered: 18 August 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
this is without doubt the saddest sight i have seen in a long time.

Posts: 669 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of deadeye55
posted Hide Post
What a joke. Only an idiot would post this as a joke

one of us
Picture of 308winchester
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

lol

Johan

There's plenty of room for all God's creatures.
Right next to the mashed potatoes.

Posts: 1082 | Location: Middle-Norway (Veterinary student in Budapest) | Registered: 20 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jiri
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

308winchester: How about your study in Hungary ?

This year, I will finish (hope) electrotechnical faculty, maybe, next year, I will start study Anticatholicism at faculty of nuclear power Big Grin

Jiri

Posts: 2111 | Location: Czech Republic | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of goobershooter
posted Hide Post
thumbdown THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THIS DAMN WORLD

One shot,
One kill.
But be ready with a follow up.Alway's remember "The only easy day was yesterday".

Posts: 55 | Location: south,Alabama | Registered: 29 November 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
beer

"THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THIS DAMN WORLD"
Sad for you my little bible holdin red neck wave

Posts: 29 | Location: pa | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
GooberShooter:

I'm with you! Don't pay any attention to a poster I won't dignify by name, calling you a redneck. Today is Christ's Birthday so you and I will honor Him by not telling this guy off.

Merry Christmas!

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I can laugh at it - lol

Posts: 107 | Location: California High Desert | Registered: 08 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
That's great!!!! clap clap clap

However, if it was the Koran, I reckon a few people might get their knickers in a knot!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

A gun is a tool. A moron is a moron. A moron with a hammer who busts something is still just a moron, it's not a hammer problem. Daniel77

Posts: 1275 | Location: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Registered: 02 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of goobershooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DoeInHeat:
beer

"THATS WHATS WRONG WITH THIS DAMN WORLD"
Sad for you my little bible holdin red neck wave

Sometimes its best to ignore the simple.

One shot,
One kill.
But be ready with a follow up.Alway's remember "The only easy day was yesterday".

Posts: 55 | Location: south,Alabama | Registered: 29 November 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Goobershooter:

I liked your response - but this IS the day after Christmas! As the grandson of a veteran of the Union Army who fought against the 12Th Alabama at Gettysburg (YES, I said "grandson". My father was born in 1880 and I was born in 1930) I always understood from my father that the "War" was the worst tragedy that ever befell us Americans -because it had been a family fight - the worst kind of fight of all. HOWEVER, he never told me that my grandfather had ever said that the "Rebs" from Alabama were pushovers! Smiler C'mon! Alabama! Let's tell this guy off! Smiler

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to address this post directly. I will say, however, that I don't believe in disrespecting the Bible, the Koran, the Torah, or any other religious books or relics.

Some things in this world are worthy of respect, whether you personally believe in them is up to you, but a little respect for someone's beliefs goes a long way.

As to the story of your grandfather in the union army. I'm still a young fella of 32, but the land I own and live on has been in my family for nearly 180 years now. My grandfather has told me the story many times of his grandfather back during the civil war and the Union troops under Sherman coming down through Georgia and into Alabama.

My grandfather's grandfather watched the union army march through our property, burning the crops, slaughtering the livestock, breaking plows, deficating in the butter churn, etc.

And he did that throughout the South. It was Sherman as much as anything that won that war. After his march of destruction, there were a lot of women, children, and old men back at home with no food, no crops, and often no homes. It's hard for an army to hold morale when your soldiers know they hungry wives and babies back home, especially when their own stomachs are grumbling too. It just takes the spirit out of 'em.

I'm biased, sure, but I don't think without Sherman's march, Alabama, or possibly the South as a whole, would have been defeated. For that, I both despise and grungingly admire Sherman for his tactics.

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ben589
posted Hide Post
quote:
red neck

LOL DoeInHeat ...

I've seen you guys in PA's Pocanos. I wouldn't say "red neck" too loud Big Grin

We're red necks down here sure -- it's sunny and 100+ F eight months a year, but we're red necks with some "learnin" ... us Alabamians built the Apollo orbiter/landers, skylab, and now we're building the international space station (or at least the USA's part of it).

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/marshall/pdf/115945main_iss_fs.pdf

======================================
Cleachdadh mi fo m' féileadh dé tha an m' osan.

Posts: 2172 | Location: Highlands of South Alabama, USA | Registered: 28 October 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
BEN589 Red Face

Well at the least you get it Wink

See you at the cammel back

DOE :cheers