THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    For those who've been to family court.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

For those who've been to family court.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 706 | Location: Between Heaven and Hell | Registered: 10 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Disturbingly bizarre, but it still had me laughing out loud, especially the "dog $#i++ing gold" comment.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny but kinda scary.

Aim for the exit hole

Posts: 4348 | Location: middle tenn | Registered: 09 December 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I can promise you that it is reality, not hyperbole. Alas.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7714 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Heard one over the dinner table today. Some broad, known to my daughter in law, Is fighting her ex, for custody of their cat, so she can euthanize it, for spite, if she wins. rotflmo

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:
I can promise you that it is reality, not hyperbole. Alas.

Unfortunately, I can testify to that.

Curtis

Posts: 706 | Location: Between Heaven and Hell | Registered: 10 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sad but true indeed. At least I got the kids + property + only had to sell almost all the guns that i owned.....water under the bridge.

Posts: 4394 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote