New
Find
Notify
Tools

cat
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Rancher called his vet friend and told him he had a constipated cat. The doc told him what to buy and what dosage to give. Few days later they saw each other at the store and the vet asked how is your calf you called me about? Guy said it was a cat not a calf. Vet said oh no, I misunderstood. I hope you didn't give the cat as much as I told you. Guy said it took 3 of us but we gave it the half gallon. Two holding mouth open and one pouring. Vet said what happened? Guy said cat left town with 4 other cats. He had two a digging, one covering up and another looking for a new place to dig.

Posts: 3810 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
There are a bunch of humorous Vet books by a guy named Doc Green. I found out later that although practacing he was not a real vet.He has some great stories.One in particular I recall was when some new cheap lawyer moved into town + rather than hire him he just wanted free advice on docking his dogs tail. So doc told him the best way was to take it off an inch at a time.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote