Tools

Cat Herders
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Very funny commercial. For you die hard "cow" boys. Wink

https://www.happiest.net/2017/...al-youve-never-seen/

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
We have 5 so I kinda know what they are about.

Never rode a bull, but have shot some.

NRA life member
NRA LEO firearms instructor (retired)
NRA Golden Eagles member

Posts: 1510 | Location: Camp Verde, AZ | Registered: 13 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
This is not coming through,perhaps I'm doing something wrong but what? Works on all the other video pull ups.Would like to see it;sounds like fun.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nvmichael
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1078 | Location: NV | Registered: 27 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It worked.Thanks! That was very fine.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Kind of like keeping some of the topics on track on this forum.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rolland:
We have 5 so I kinda know what they are about.

We have 5 also, used to have over a dozen. Herding cats is easy. Try doing that with women.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know,we already have 3,but the other half wants to go with a girlfriend to what they call "KittyPallooza" where they are giving out free kittens.Well that is all well + good but someone has to take them. Austin is now a "No Kill" city,+ that is grand as far as it goes. The new shelter has become overcrowded + they had to reopen the old shelters.Don't get me wrong.I LOVE kittens (Little Tigers in my/their house). I can not take them all,I suppose that in some abstract area I can relate to Oskar Schindler. Not the same thing of course but along the same theme.