THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Joke full of wit and sophisication
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joke full of wit and sophisication
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Deep Space Hunter
posted
Well, its full of something.

Ole and his good friend Sven where sitting around one morning shooting the bull. When Ole asked his Sven what he should do about his outhouse. "Sven," he said, "the pit on my outhouse has become quite full. Vhy just this morning i was forced to push some of the pile over so I could do my business. And I vas wondering what I should about this."
Sven thought about this for a little bit then told Ole, "Vell, it vould seem to me that we should blow the stuff out of the hole."
Ole thought this seemed like a good idea but wonder how they where to do this.
"Vell, ve need to get 2 sticks of dynomite from the hardvare store. The first stick ve set with a shortfuse and place that under the outhouse, the second stick with the longer fuse ve set on the pile. The first stick will blow the outhouse straight up and out of harms vay. Then the second stick will blow up and send the pile away. Leaving you a nice clean hole."
This seemed like an agreeable plan to Ole so off they went to the hardware store to buy the needed supplies and get setup.
After coming home and having a good lunch they went and carried out the "Plan". Ole put the short-fused stick of dynomite under the outhouse and the long-fused stick on, and a little in, the pile. He then lit the fuses and ran over to where Sven was hiding.
Just then, to there horror, they saw Leena burst out the back door of the house and just sprint to the outhouse. Ole tried to yell a warning to Leena but it was too late.
At that moment the first stick of dynomite went off, sending the outhouse straight up into the air. Followed just after by the second stick which sent the pile flying, but did clean out the pit.
With a loud crash the outhouse landed back just to the left of where it started its flight from and out walked a very shaken Leena.

Leena then saw Ole and said, " VhooVee, I'm sure glad I didn't let that one go inside."

True story happened. Happened just a few hours north of here. Wink

Posts: 171 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: 11 January 2005Reply With Quote