THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Be careful what you ask Santa
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Be careful what you ask Santa
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Santa Claus has been running behind schedule and he has had one problem after another.

A bunch of the elves came down sick and the temporary replacements are slow and production is falling off.

Mrs. Claus announces that her mother is coming for a month's visit.

While checking on the reindeer, Santa discovers that two of them are pregnant and the local reindeer dealer is a highway robber.

To cap it off, he decides to give himself a nip of whiskey and discovers that the elves drank it all up.

At this moment, the doorbell rings.

Santa storms to the door and opens it.

A truly sweet looking little angel is standing there with a Christmas tree. The angel explains that the tree is just for him, Santa!.

The angel asks: " Where do you want me to stick it?"

And that is how the tradition of the angel at the top of the Christmas tree began.

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I've always liked that one but it never seems to go over well.

You are who you choose to be.
Are you who you want to be?

Posts: 125 | Location: Altus, OK,USA | Registered: 30 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AAARRGH! clap

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gene:

I had a gut reaction at first that I shouldn't post it. I told myself that it wasn't a religious joke and went ahead. Your reaction (and Dave's) tells me I should have listened to that gut reaction! Sorry, guys.

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote