THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The lighter side of the Dark Continent
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The lighter side of the Dark Continent
 Login/Join

one of us
posted

one of us
Picture of reloaderman
posted Hide Post
jumping
funny stuff!

Shovel ready.....
but hangin' on

Posts: 707 | Location: West Texas,USA | Registered: 20 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
That was linked directly to my funny bone... Thanks

jumping

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love the sick slip! Saw the machanic photo before. Bad enough he's under this thing proped up with 2x4's but to top it off he's WELDING the gas tank! Eeker

An old man sleeps with his conscience, a young man sleeps with his dreams.

Posts: 777 | Location: United States | Registered: 06 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was a toolpusher for a commercial water well outfit when I was sent to a rice farm. I enquired about the owners son and was told that a dump truck wouldn't lower so he took a sledge hammer to the hydrolic rams pin with a 2*4 for safety. The pin came out the 2*4 broke( of course) and killed the fellow. I had to leave immediately as it struck me as terribly funny and didn't want to insult the father by laughing in front of him.

Nice doesn't mean weak.

Posts: 74 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: 03 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty Marlin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oupa:
Love the sick slip! Saw the machanic photo before. Bad enough he's under this thing proped up with 2x4's but to top it off he's WELDING the gas tank! Eeker

at least the blast will blow him clear before the truck gets him. jumping

Rusty's Action Works
Montross VA.
Action work for Cowboy Shooters &
Manufacturer of Stylized Rigby rifle sights. http://i61.photobucket.com/alb.../th_isofrontleft.jpg

Posts: 863 | Location: Northern Neck Va | Registered: 14 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Darwin at work.

animal

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote