New
Find
Notify
Tools

Robert Kraft
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Kraft was in Florida on football business.
He was looking for a tight-end.

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker rotflmo

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Is this related to "The Greek Quarterback + the nervous center?"

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Here in Canada, we have a strange way of dealing with that. Prostitution itself is not illegal, but communicating for the purpose of prostitution is a crime. figure that one out. Big Grin

Grizz

Indeed, no human being has yet lived under conditions which, considering the prevailing climates of the past, can be regarded as normal. John E Pfeiffer, The Emergence of Man

Those who can't skin, can hold a leg. Abraham Lincoln

Only one war at a time. Abe Again.

Posts: 4211 | Location: Alta. Canada | Registered: 06 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
But he ended up with a wide receiver!

Posts: 152 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 December 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think we all need to cut Robert Kraft a little slack. After all, it can’t be easy to jack off while wearing six Super Bowl rings, plus he’s a 77 year old billionaire who went to the same place two days in a row for a handy, I say more power to him.

Posts: 344 | Location: Reno, Nevada | Registered: 05 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What gets me is he went to a "low rent' massage parlor and gets busted.All his money and connections you would think he could get a bmw type to his hotel room and get his happy ending that way.

Posts: 371 | Location: northcentral mt | Registered: 25 May 2010Reply With Quote